I am currently closed to new editing jobs. Please check back in at a later date to see if my calendar has opened. (In the meantime, I suggest checking out Reedsy.com.)
- I received my first traditional book deal when I was only 22 and that book, Mass Casualties, went on to receive a starred review from Publisher’s Weekly, and praise and acclaim from other publications, veterans, and writers across the country.
- My second book, Civilianized, won the MassBay Book Award, was a notable book for the Massachusetts Book Award, and received positive reviews in Kirkus, School Library Journal, Booklist, BookReporter, and Military.com.
- I earned a BA in English, with a concentration in creative writing, from Bridgewater State University.
- I earned an MFA in creative writing from Lesley University.
- I have been a writing mentor through the Veterans Writing Project for several years and have helped mentor several veterans onto publishing success.
- Through my MFA program I received formal training in manuscript editing, work-shopping, giving feedback, and have helped edit dozens of manuscripts.
WHAT I EDIT:
Non-fiction: Memoir, Creative Non-fiction, Essay Collections.
Fiction: Literary, Thriller. YA & Adult.
What I do not edit: Poetry, Screenwriting, Graphic Novel Scripts, Genre-Specific Fiction, Children’s.